top of page
Intelligent gardening Is committed to providing quality landscaping and grounds care services to our clients while maintaining a safe and secure environment for our employees and clients. our commitment to safety is reflected in implementation of our public liability safety policy.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that Intelligent gardening operates in a manner that minimises risk to our employees, clients and the general public. This policy outlines the basis of procedures and protocols that must be followed to maintain a safe and secure work environment.
1. All employees are required to adhere to health and safety regulations and guidelines e.g.: Use of personal protective equipment; working at height, Manual handling etc.
2. All employees must undergo regular safety training to ensure that their knowledge and awareness of safety procedures is up to date and adhered to.
3. all vehicles and equipment must be regularly maintained and inspected to ensure that it is in good working condition. Any equipment that is damaged or unsafe must be removed from service pending repair or replacement.
4. All hazardous materials must be properly stored and labelled in accordance with all applicable regulations.
5. All incidents or accidents that occur on the job must be reported immediately to a supervisor and all details must be recorded in writing, investigated and appropriate remedial measures taken as necessary.
6. All employees must be trained on the proper and safe use of equipment.
7. risk assessments on job sites must be undertaken prior to work being undertaken and appropriate and proportionate steps taken to mitigate any hazards or risks observed.
7. Intelligent Gardening will maintain liability insurance to protect against any claims that may be made against the company.
intelligent gardening is committed to providing our clients with quality landscaping and grounds care services while maintaining a safe and secure environment. This policy summarises the procedures and protocols that must be followed in order to minimise risk and ensure the safety of all parties. IF YOU HAVE ANY Questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
bottom of page